MINUTES AND ACTIONS 21-06-13

In Attendance:

Richard Brown (chairing)
Haidee Drew
Caine Crawford
Lee Thomson
ColinAtkinson
Netta Peltola
Diego Ghymers

Actions:

  • Richard to find out more detail on the plans for the brisge, i.e demolition? Alternative? Suggest an alternative proposal?
  • Richard to find members from each unit for correspondence
  • Ashton from Unit 15 to update all on rules of the festival etc
  • Haidee to order mail storage solution, collect funds from each unit.
  • Minute Taker for meetings?
  • Lee Wilshire to update us on pedestrian area to Beachy and Roach Roads
  • Next venue in Vittoria Wharf for the CIG meetings

Next Meeting to be held on Tuesday 2nd July at 7pm

If you’d like to be a part of the group and receive full meeting minutes, contact Richard: info@affordablewick.com

 

Ground floor plan of Vittoria Wharf, showing the notional red line boundary between palm lane for sale area(to the right), and LLDC owned property due for future construction of pedestrian/cycle bridge

Ground floor plan of Vittoria Wharf, showing the notional red line boundary between palm lane for sale area(to the right), and LLDC owned property due for future construction of pedestrian/cycle bridge

 

 

Comments are closed.